Pages

*Sunday Letters* (Freebie included)


I'm a little late to the game, but here are my Sunday Letters! :)  I'm linking up with Michelle over at BigTime Literacy.  Remember, you can join her every other Sunday to write letters to people or inanimate objects for fun, but don't forget to link up! 


Genre Poster FREEBIE & Reading Log
Genre Poster FREEBIE & Reading Log Updated Version
**Please Rate Me if you download the FREEBIES! :)

Thanks for reading and I hope you're enjoying your Sunday evening! 


10 comments:

  1. Sounds like your kiddos had a great week of learning! Hope this week goes well :).

    Amanda
    A Very Curious Class

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure did. We crammed a lot into a 4-day week. LOL! Thanks, Amanda! :)

      Delete
  2. Awwww--your RTI letter melts my heart. What a great teacher! Hope your week is fantastic!!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alyce! I'm always trying multiple ways to get the lightbulb in my students' heads turned on! ;)

      Delete
  3. Loved reading your letters! I am getting a lot of inspiration this week from everyone's letters.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Carrie! Blogs are my go-to for inspiration! ;)

      Delete
  4. Oooh I am so borrowing that pipe cleaner idea! Hope you are enjoying your day off ;)

    Ventaneando: A Window Into First Grade Bilingüe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It worked! Keep me posted on how it works for your little guys. ;)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for the shout-out Colleen! We should totally present next year....on BLOGGING! ;-) Who's in?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment. Come back for a visit sometime soon, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...