Pages

Jumpstart Your Writing Instruction!

Great news!  I'm teaming up with the knowledgeable and multi-talented Dr. Roz Linder, author of the Chart Sense books, to share a fantastic offer with YOU!  
If you already follow my blog, you know my favorable feelings towards the Chart Sense books (click here & here to see).  The charts from Dr. Linder's books are often incorporated into my lessons because they are easy-to-create, meaningful for students and standards-based.  

So, back to my point. :) Do you want to learn from Dr. Linder how to reach and engage struggling and reluctant writers?  Do you want to learn how to get your students to craft constructed responses, elaborate and provide rich details, as well as cite evidence in their writing in a meaningful way?  
If so, attend Dr. Roz Linder's Writing Jumpstart Conference coming to Chicago on December 11, 2015!  Learn how to make writing fun and real-world for your students.  

Now, here's the best part: Attend the conference with a 50% discount!  Click on the image or link above to register for the conference using the code LITLOVE to get 50% off for you and any colleagues in your school district interested in learning from one of the best literacy leaders out there in the field!  Early Bird registration ends on Friday, October 16th, but registration code, LITLOVE, will be valid until November 10, 2015.
I am excitedly attending the conference with a large group of colleagues in my district, so I hope to see you there! 

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment. Come back for a visit sometime soon, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...