Pages

The Unveiling of the New Blog Design!

We Literacy Loving Gals are absolutely loving our new blog design created by Kassie from Designs by Kassie!!  




We can't thank her enough for all of her hard work, dedication and patience with us in organizing the various features needed to create an amazing blog design.  THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, Kassie!!  Anyone out there thinking about a blog makeover, Kassie is wonderful designer. 

I decided to take a screenshot of our previous blog design to show you what we came up with during our Blogging PD back on July 1st.  Below is the before picture.


Thank you to "A Little Piece of Africa" for the arrow graphics!


Since my partner and I are by no means blog designers, our creation was a tad underwhelming.  With a ton of support from Kassie, though, we are ecstatic!  The after is, of course, what you're viewing around this post. 

We just wanted to share our happiness with everyone and give Kassie a shout-out on her behalf.





4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm inspired by how you've taken the plunge into blogging so whole heartedly! You rock :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adriana. I figured, I'll be seeing this page frequently, so if I'm going to blog, make it cute! ;)

      Delete
  2. So pretty! I remember how I felt when my new design went live 1.5 years ago--happy, pleased, and wanted to tell the world. Hope your year is great, and I'm looking forward to learning from you!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Alyce! I'm looking forward to a great year and learning lots from others, too...including you! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment. Come back for a visit sometime soon, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...