Pages

The Perfect Day: Blogging Challenge Day 29






I'm joining Michelle from BigTime Literacy for her Blogging Challenge, yet again!  Only 2 more posts to go until the end of her challenge.  I'm impressed that I haven't missed a day yet.  I don't plan on missing a day either.  When I start something, I enjoy finishing it until the very end! ;) 

Day 29: Share a memory of a perfect day you once had. 

The day I married my very best friend was my ultimate perfect day.  I remember waking up excited to come face to face with my man at the altar.  I was married outdoors at the amazing Morton Arboretum in Lisle, Illinois.



My father walked me down the isle to connect forever with the man of my dreams...

I was trying to hold back the tears after
my father took my arm with a smile.

Drew and I smiled, cried and then said our vows to one another...
We couldn't stop smiling at each other
through the happy tears.
We were then announced for the first time as Mr. & Mrs. Andrew Scott Noffsinger... (Woohoo!)


We danced our first dance, listened to funny, yet touching speeches, cut the cake and did all of the things a new couple does at their wedding, including taking pictures with friends...

Hanging with a bunch of my teacher pals!

Finally, we ended the night saying, "Good-bye!" and "Thanks for the support!", to our family and friends.  We've been happily married for 6 years this past July and best buddies for just over 9 years.  I've had many perfect days since our wedding day, thanks to my husband, children, family and friends. ;)


Have a fabulous day!









6 comments:

  1. Ohhh, how lovely!!! Beautiful! So glad you shared that day.
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw..... how lovely! What a neat remembrance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You were an absolutely beautiful bride and looks like it was a perfect day! I can't wait to meet Drew!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Nancy! Drew wants to meet you, too...the lady that has to work closely with his insane wife. He wants to pass on his condolences. LOL! ;P

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment. Come back for a visit sometime soon, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...