Pages

Who are your most memorable students? Blogging Challenge Day 15



Day 15: Who are your most memorable students?  Share a story.

Thanks for hosting Bigtime Literacy!

I've met and valued so many students and have been blessed with tons of memorable stories.  It truly is difficult to pick just one student and just one story.   However, in earlier posts I've shared two specific stories for Funny Kid Friday, so if you'd like to check those out, click HERE and HERE. ;)

Nevertheless, I'm going to use a word cloud program called WORD IT OUT (which is different than the WORDLE program I've used in previous posts), to show you the names of just a few memorable students that have come my way, along with the wonderful qualities they possess.    


I've never met a student that didn't teach ME something.  All of my students have a special place in my heart.  Thanks to ALL of them! 





Happy Tuesday!


***Note: in order to get words of varying sizes in the Word It Out and  Wordle programs, you need to type the same word more often to adjust the size.  For example, I typed the above words 'unforgettable' and 'leaders' seven times each, while all of the other words were only typed three times each.  Just a little tip. :)






8 comments:

  1. What a list of qualities! (And thanks for the tip on using the programs--I have never used them.) You are so right, the students ALL impact me. Hope you have a great day!
    Alyce

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you're able to put the programs to use one day. Students really enjoy them. Thanks, Alyce. ;)

      Delete
  2. I agree. Every student molds and shapes me and leaves me a different teacher and person.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely. Some of my former students were a tad challenging (behaviorally), which made me become a better teacher in the long run. I actually thank them for it! ;)

      Delete
  3. Hi Colleen! I'm really enjoying reading your blog throughout the challenge! I love all that you have to share - your stories and lots of tips with the technology! Such a great combination of both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Michelle! I'm a huge fan of your blog!

    I actually just edited this post to include previous stories I've told regarding former students for Funny Kid Friday. I guess those would go along with the topic for today's post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the Funny Kid Friday link-up. That sounds like a great excuse to save a story to tell! Also, thanks for reminding me my blog is public and that we can have shared experiences. I hope my students google me soon so they can see all the nice things I typed about them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Funny Kid Friday is a silly Linky to join. Maybe try it out this Friday. Yes, shared experiences get us through life. Thanks, Kerry! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you, so please leave a comment. Come back for a visit sometime soon, too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...